Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goodnight, frustration.

As I lay here next to my mother who is making cute noises as she breathes, I realize that I only ever write at night.  For some reason, although I am better at paying attention to subjects like math, and better at paying attention to reading a book while I'm awake in the morning, my head is much more calm- though not exactly clear at night. Most of the time, I feel like I want to washout my brain with mint shampoo and rinse it so my thoughts seem lucid or even sane. But no matter how much I don't want it to be- it's usually pretty murky. 
Although I have felt like I've been less productive, I'm starting to think that this whole "spending time on me" thing may turn out to have positive effects, but I guess we'll see. For now, resting is what I should do "for me", so I will.
Goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment